Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Are you a hockey fan?

On the way back from the computer shop just now, i saw a group of kids holding hockey sticks in their hands. They are most likely on the way back from a hockey practice or school match. I played a little hockey before during my secondary school years, but not for long. Reason? I got whacked once and stopped playing forever, period. But, that didnt stop me from enjoying watching it from afar.

Hubby also likes hockey and he has friends who loves to bet on hockey too. He doesnt bet on sports games, unless it's snooker. I always see his friends logging in to hockeysfuture.com for tips and catching up on all those nhl draft reviews like Chicago Blackhawks and Philadelphia Flyers. It's actually an interesting site to explore. Maybe i'll be able to learn a thing or two from there.

1 comment:

Simple American said...

Oh come on. You get knocked, you get up and hit em back. Wait until the ref is not looking and you can make it a cheap shot. :P

I am a bad influence.