Thursday, August 30, 2007

Are you looking for professional video stock footage?

My cousin is another one. Called me up to ask if i have the time to help him shoot some clips for a client of his or not. And he wants me to be in it, cheh. What the hell was he thinking of. He owns a small production company and has an advertising dateline to meet. His client wants to make some last-minute changes but needs a model to shoot the advertisement for his client.

I told him go get some from AlwaysHD. They have plenty of professional video stock footage for sale. Many cinematographers and producers around the world that are actively seeking professional quality High Definition footage. I believe he will be able to save more time by getting those instead of shooting them by himself. Leave me out of those tv ads, please.

No comments: