Sunday, August 19, 2007

Best Oregon Mortgage Refinance rates

The moment my in-laws got back from hubby's cousin's housewarming party, she has been going on and on about how nice it would be if we were to stay in a bigger house. What's wrong with our current house. There are only 4 adults and 2 small kids. Moreover, both my kids sleep with us in one room, and the guest room is empty. This house is big enough for me as i'm not the kind that like to do lots of housework. A bigger house requires more maintenance. It's going to be costly upkeeping that monster in the long run. And we have no intention in hiring a maid at this moment.

I've been hearing her rant about our small house and also praise her niece for being a filial daughter and buying a big house so that her mom can live comfortably with her yadda yadda yadda. For the past two days, she's been hinting to my father-in-law to consider upgrading it or buy a new house altogether. My father-in-law went on to explain that its not o easy getting a homeloan at his age. After asking around, my uncle asked him to check with Oregon mortgage refinance company and see if they can help him remortgage our house or not.

Eventhough we will not be buying a new house, with the money, my mother-in-law can remodel our house and make it bigger if she likes. I think she'll be more than happy with a bigger kitchen, lol. My uncle remortgage his whe my niece went to university and he needed tyhe money for her tuition fees. It's all thanks to the good Oregon home mortgage rates he got that enabled my niece to further her studies.

No comments: