Sunday, August 26, 2007

Do you want to learn hypnosis?

Do you have a secret phobia? I do. And dont laugh at me when i tell you i'm very afraid of going to the dentist. Each time hubby suggests that i go with him to have our teeth cleaned together, i'll be sure to give him some stupid excuse and stay home. I can stand the sight of the big chair, the dentist's face hovering over me, the sound of those drills and those huge needles. OH MY GOD!!!! Leave me alone. I'd rather nurse my pain that go sit in there.

But i know i cant stay away from the dentist for the rest of my life. A friend told me she was once afraid of the dentist too. But that was until she learn to hypnotise herself and block out all her fears. I was skeptic at first, but she told me to read all about it at hypnosiscoach.com. She told me that's where she learn hypnosis and how it changed her life forever.

No comments: