Thursday, August 16, 2007

He didnt send me flowers

Nope, no flowers this year. Each year on my birthday, hubby will buy me a bouquet of yellow roses. But then, he's not around. It's alright, lol. Not that i mind. He already bought me lots of stuff from his recent trip. Caught me by surprise too. He bought me clothes and a waist pouch and a Lesportsac backpack. I Like!!! Dont be jealous, ya.

For the rest of you out there. If ever there anyone needs to send flowers, there's always online flower shops. No matter where you may be, just remember this website, BOOTH FLOWER SHOP. They can take care of all of flower needs. Birthdays, anniversaries, anything. Just order straight from the site, sit back and relax. No need to rush out to a flower shop at the very last minute anymore. Do it the smart way. Buy them online, ya.

No comments: