Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where to seek debt relief and credit card consolidation help?

When i was just a small girl, i've always found it amusing why people can pay for their purchases using just a piece of plastic. I thought any plastic card would do and even tried it out for myself using an old plastic calendar card that i found around the house, lol. That was so long ago. How silly can i be? But you cant blame me for being naïve, right. I was only about 7 or 8 years old then.

Then i found out that those pieces of plastic cards are called credit cards when my cousin applied for one. No one in my family had one then, it was a really big deal when someone has a credit card. So, my cousin was going round buying everyone dinner using his credit cards whenever he had the chance to. Yes, he had a few, not one. He didn’t keep track of his spending and got into debt on the very first month. So much so that his dad had to help him settle his credit cards debt. He cut them up immediately and never applied for another one.

My cousin was lucky because he has a rich father to bail him out of trouble. But frankly speaking, how many are that lucky. Not many, huh. If that happens tome, my dad would give me an earful and ask me to go settle it by myself and learn from it. Ever since that incident, I’ve always been very careful with my spending and buy only what I need. Oh yes, I do splurge once in a while. But I make sure I am able to repay the amount when my statement arrives.

A friend sent me a link to a website that helps people seek Debt Relief when they need it. All you need is to check if you qualify for it or not. There are many methods for credit card debt relief. The common one being for Credit Card Consolidation. Just remember that the credit card can be your best friend and it can also be your worst enemy. But if you do find yourself in need of help one day, check out cleardebtsolution.com. They can help you.

No comments: