Thursday, September 06, 2007

Where to compare cash back credit cards?

My MBF credit card statement arrived today. Not much damage to my finances, lol. I only swiped a total of Rm636.08 last month for this card. And i have lots and lots of credit cards. Most of which i dont use. This is my shopping card and i make very sure i only use this card when i shop so that i can track my spending better.

Hubby asked me which card his partner should apply for. How am i to know what kind of card user he is. But i asked him to get his partner to check out CreditCardSearchEngine.com. It is one of the Internet’s longest running sites for online credit card comparison. He can Compare Cash Back Credit Cards, 0% Credit Cards and many more. I'm sure he'll be able to find one that's just right for him.

No comments: