Monday, October 29, 2007

I need a vacation after i'm done revamping all my blogs too

Many of my friends were affected by the recent PR drop across the internet recently. This blog also suffered a drop. But maybe i was lucky as it went from a 4 to a 3, down by a rank only. Not that bad compared to some of my friends who lost 2 to even 3 ranks from their previous standing. But, most of them are doing some major revamp on all their sites now, so am i. I'm so gonna clear clear clear delete delete delete all irrelevant links from all my blogs. But i dont know how it's gonna take me as i guess i have written more than 200 paidposts across all my blogs, lol.

Another blog buddy of mine was saying once she finishes doing that, she really needs a vacation to get her mind back on track. She came across an article about those Hawaiian Vacation Kailua resorts she wrote about and also went to the link in her post Kauai Travel Blog. She says one of the advantage of writing so much is that she really got to know so much about those Kauai Vacation Rentals and that she has no problem finding one for her vacation, lol. I think i'm also gonna do that too.

No comments: