Friday, October 12, 2007

Where are those christmas lights?

My hubby must think that i have a lot of time on hand everyday. You see, out of the blue, he asked me to go dig out all those old led christmas lights we brought back from KL many years ago. I cant even remember where i packed them. He reminded me that they must be upstairs at the attic and i have to go through each and every box there. He must be really nuts. That place is filled with cobwebs and dusty, i'm so not going up there to hunt for those christmas lights.

I have no idea why he wants those lights for since christmas is still more than 2 months away. Dont tell me he wants to start decorating the place now. Next, he'll ask me to go buy a tree, lol. Anyway, even if i find those lights, i bet they will be fused and wont light up at all. It's been so long. I'd rather buy new ones from online stores like 1000bulbs.com. I saw some Holiday Sale Items there and those lights there are much nicer than what we have. Ours only comes in one color whereby i saw many colorful ones there. I'm sure the kids will love to see more vibrant colors.

No comments: