Friday, October 12, 2007

Let's play some Xbox games

I keep bugging hubby i want to change the old Sony CRT in our room to a new LCD tv. Reason being, i want to hook up the pc to it and blog from the bed. He says the room is too small to watch a LCD tv in, but i told him i only want a small one. Like a 32" LCD will do. Not that i'm asking for a 40" LCD tv, right. Moreover, since he likes to play video games, we can always buy the Xbox 360 and hook that up to the LCD tv too.

A friend of mine bought that and we had fun playing all those exciting Xbox 360 games like Halo 3, Forza Motorsport and Madden NFL 2008. I'm sure hubby will love playing those games just as much as i do. I have an idea. I'm going to borrow my friend's Xbox 360, hook it up to our old CRT tv and let him see for himself how exciting those games can be. Then tell him we can buy all those games at shopping.com. Once he gets hooked to those games, he wont object to me buying the LCD tv.... * rubs hands in glee*

No comments: