Saturday, November 03, 2007

Free condo rental listings at tinysurfer.com

This is the best time of the year to go on a holiday. Schoolbreak is just around the corner. In fact, i asked my kid's school teacher and she told me last day of school is on the 16th. And that's hardly two weeks away. I told hubby to keep himself free to take us for a holiday. He's agreed but asked me to go check out those Free vacation rental listings at tinysurfer.com. One of his friends booked himself a Telluride vacation rental and had a great time there with his family.

He recommended that if we were to go on a holiday, this is the place to go for Free condo rental listings. The site is actually very well designed. You can search for the continent of your choice right a the top and then check out those listings by country. Of course, you may want yo take a look at their featured listings first. I gotta go find my vacation rental now and see what they have to offer. Ciao!!

No comments: