Sunday, November 04, 2007

Get an online degree at capella

I'm considered lucky as i'm still earning a decent amount through blogging. My only expenses is phone bills. Not much compared to those who commute to and fro their office. Many of my friends who still hold day time jobs arent so lucky as most of them are concerned over the ever rising cost of petrol and toll. They all tell me the same old story that their salary doesnt rise even though cost of living is going up by the day. The thing is they dont qualify for an increment unless they are degree holders. And some of them are taking online degree courses at capella university in the hope that they get a promotion later on. I guess i'd better not complain so much about my current situation. I'm way better compared to them.

No comments: