Sunday, November 25, 2007

Get a tooth whitening before Christmas

It's been a few days and my neck and back is still aching like mad. I cant even look downwards without feeling the pain and it runs all the way down to the middle of my back. I must have sprained a nerve or something. I have some painkillers which i'm reluctant to take as i'm still breastfeeding Malcolm. I'm very careful as far as prescription med is concerned. Even though the doc says it's okay, i'll only take it when i cant stand the pain any more. And hubby was just telling me he's made an appointment with our dentist for next week. I just hope the pain will vanish by then. I cant foresee myself immobilized in that chair for such a ling time.

He told me his friend went to a San Diego Cosmetic Dentist last month and got a teeth whitening session done on him. And the results is stunning. He now has a dazzling smile that took years off his face too. If you live in San Diego, you may want to check the cosmetic dentist out. Apart for tooth whitening, he also offers porcelain veneers and smile makeovers. Go on, a smile is the best thing that you can give yourself this festive season.

No comments: