Friday, November 02, 2007

Send your funny pictures to Flonkers and earn money when someone views it!!

I was going through my hard drive just now and i realized that i have thousands of photos in there. And all these were taken since the day i bought my very first digital camera. I've changed many digital cameras over the years. Let me see. My first was a Casio which made heads turn each time i used it. Those days, it's rare to see a person taking a picture with a digital camera and many people even walk up to inquire what it is too, lol.

My second digital camera is the Ricoh, and it has served me well for more than 5 years before the screen suddenly went dead. I used the Fuji for a short while before i settled with my current Sony DSC T100. And i love using it. It's my best camera to date and i have taken many stunning and also funny pictures and also movies of my kids and surroundings with it

you know that you can even make money from your funny pictures? If you do, it's as easy as sending them to Flonker. You will get paid each time someone VIEWS them! That's right, get paid for each and every single view. You may want to tcheck them out if you are interested in making some money from all your Funny Pictures.

No comments: