Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Check out Anonimo watches

Coming up with a gift for mom is easy for me. But when it comes to dad, i really need to put on my thinking cap. My dad is a rather quiet person. I'm the youngest in the family, naturally, i happen to be the most pampered too. Dad loves me to bits. I still remember when we were still living in our old wooden house, he used to sit by the front door and work. I was only about three or four then. Dad worked really hard bringing all five of us up.

Father's Day is about a month away and i want to buy him something really special. When i was back the other day, i noticed his old watch has a broken strap and mom told me he hasnt been wearing one for a long time. I was talking to my friend about this the other day when he told me to check out those anonimo watches. I went to take a look at the site he mentioned and i quite like what i saw. Well, if you havent heard of Anonimo watches before, it's an Italian brand founded by Federico Massacesi. I think my dad would love it if i were to get him a watch for Father's Day. If you havent thought of anything to get for yours, you may want to check out the link i've left here in this post.

No comments: