Thursday, June 19, 2008

I dreamt of France

Another great way to combat stress is to go on a vacation. If only i can find the time, i really dont mind taking a few weeks off. Oh, by the way, i'm in fact on a vacation now. By that, i mean i'm not really blogging much. Been taking life in a more relaxing way for the past two months. I'm enjoying myself more this way as i dont have to be tied down to my chair in front of my pc all the time. But being at home 24/7 can be a tad boring, you know.

With the economy the way it is now, an overseas trip is kinda remote for the time being. But if i have the money, i'd sure love to go to France. Especially to Golfe Juan on the French Riviera for a fun filled beach holiday in the sun. A few weeks at some French Riviera luxury villas will do me good. I'd love to sunbathe in my bikini, sipping margarita and watch hubby play with the kids on the beach. Who else here is dreaming of sunny French holidays?

No comments: