Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another truck accident

I'm already hard-pressed for time. On my way to lunch, there was a massive jam along the road we normally take. Though not in a real hurry to get to our destination, we slowly waited in line. Finally found out what caused it. A truck rammed into a car. The car driver was pinned inside his vehicle. That explains the bottle neck jam. Everyone driving past is slowing down to take a look. Some attorney is going to be very busy man soon. I remember a case where a friend of mine hired a Nebraska Truck Accident Attorney to help him seek compensation in an accident he's involved in. I cant remember the name very well now, something like Larry i guess. I beeped him on MSN just now and he gave me the link to the Law Office. You can go check it out if you want.

No comments: