Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm not taking an online college course, ok

Some friends keep asking me what i do online. They have no idea what a blogger is although some of them read my blogs religiously, lol. Most of them associate working with a 9 to 5 routine. Well, i cant blame them. They cant accept the fact that one can actually make money online through blogging. Well, that's for me to know and for them to find out. I dont owe them an explanation in the first place. In fact, Kelly even suspects that i must be taking online college courses since i spend so much time in front of the computer. I've thought of that before but dropped the idea as i dont have enough time for that. But if i do find an online course that interests me, i dont mind doing that. It's good to have a degree to show off. What about you? Would you like to take online college courses? If you do, the link will be of help to you.

“This (or “the following”) blog post was (or “is”) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: