Friday, September 05, 2008

Is Branding important to you?

So, Summer vacation is well over with for me and it's time to get back to work. I've had more and two months' rest and i feel great now. I have quite a few new ideas to implement. For those who think that vacation means going away to some resort, you are so wrong. To me, it's more like cutting down on blogging hours and instead, use the time to come up with some new ideas. Apart from that, i also revamped a few good blogs and updated a lot of plugins, codes and such. That's also work, just not the stressful kind.

A friend was just telling me how she can brand her site better. As hers a flagship blog, she says she may want to get a Branding Agency to help her with this exercise. She wanted to know if i would do the same or not. To me, most of my sites are niches. I ony have two personal sites with i crap just about anything under the moon, the sun and the stars. I dont think i need to brand them into anything. I just like them the way they are now. Maybe a change of template every once in while. But if you are serious about building a brand for your site or product, then a branding agency may be of help to you. The link i left here in this post is given to me by my friend. You can check it out if you want to.

No comments: