Saturday, November 08, 2008

Info on online school mba courses

My SIL was over when we came home after lunch today. Her bunch of noisy kids were here too. I asked Gordon to go out and play with them but he'd rather stay inside the room. Maybe he finds them too rowdy. In a way, i cant stand them too. I was chatting with a friend online and half the time, the kids are outside my room knocking on the door. I told them not to disturb me but just like them, they wont ever listen. Spoilt brats. I wanted to find some information on some online school mba course for my cousin. She would like to take up an online mba course as she doesnt have the time to go back to university. Anyway, i got this school mba course from my friend after chatting with her. Hope my cousin finds it useful.

“This (or “the following”) blog post was (or “is”) based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: