Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Where to buy good quality jazz shoes online?

Dont you find the weather hot these days. I can feel the heat inside my bedroom even with the air-cond on at full blast. So much so that i'd rather go hang out at the malls that stay inside the microwave oven. This afternoon, we took Gordon out for ice-cream at Jusco and he was all smiles for the rest of the day. His school holidays is almost over. In less than two weeks, we will usher in the new year and both my boys will go to school together. Nice, eh. Do you know that this decision alone saves me more than 2k per year. That's a lot of money, you know. His daycare fees are 300 plus. Kindy school fees only 80 bucks. The money saved can be channeled on to other expenses.

As i was check out some jackets this afternoon, hubby asked me for my opinion on some jazz shoes he saw at the shop. If i remember correctly, a friend bought some really good quality jazz shoes and gymnastics leotards online before. Here's the link if you are interested in buying jazz shoes. I told him i dont know much about jazz shoes but if he wants more information, he can perhaps hop over to the website instead. I continued with my shopping but didnt find one that fits my budget. Everything is so expensive these days. I really dont want to spend over 300 bucks for a piece of clothing which i will wear occasionally.

No comments: