Saturday, February 28, 2009

Looking for good cosmetology schools in Indiana

Did you notice the new cosmetology school in town of late? I always see young boys and girls lugging makeup cases around the mall lately. My friend kept asking me if it's a good place to send her daughter to or not. She's very interested in becoming a makeup artist. I told her to go check it out with her daughter one day. I wonder if it's as good as these cosmetology schools in indiana or not. My friend gotta go there to find out more. If the school cannot fulfill her requirements, she can always send her daughter over to Indiana. Her hubby works there. if you are also looking for a good cosmetology school in Indiana, you may want to check the link out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, my name is Rakesh.

I came across your blog website http://samanthayeap.blogspot.com/ while browsing through the web.
I really liked the way you have put up the blog.
I own many useful websites related to the topics published on your blog, so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to publish a few posts related to the topics of my websites and include a couple of links in the content to my website.
Please do let me know if we can work out anything on this line, I am open to any fees you would charge me for this.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Rakesh
rakeshmook@gmail.com