Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Of coffee, yellow teeth, and teeth whitener

My friend read that i drank coffee the other day and teased me about it. She knows i seldom drink coffee. Yes, it's true. I was very sleepy the other but i had to stay awake. I ran out of tea and had no choice but to drink my mother-in-law's nescafe. It sure did its job well, but made me jittery for the rest of the day. I wanted to sleep after finishing my post, but i cant.

I drink my coffee black so that i get the best caffeine effect. I dont like it with milk nor creamer. I stay away from coffee as i know that i will get yellow teeth if i drink it everyday. I know i can always use good teeth whitening products like Zoom to turn them a few shades lighter. But then, coffee is not very good for health to begin with.

If you are a coffee drinker, do you have yellow teeth after drinking coffee for a long time? Do you want to make them whiter again? White teeth can takes a few good years off your face, you know. I've left a link here where you can get more info on Teeth Whitening. You may want to hop over to the site to check it out.

No comments: