Friday, April 10, 2009

I need a holiday desperately

I cant think straight now. My mind is very muddled as i went to bed at 6am, only to wake up at 7.30am!!!! How can one function during the day with only one and a half hour's sleep, you tell me? For reasons known only to my kid, he chose to wake up at that hour. What to do? Parenting obligations, period. He wanted to go play at the living hall and dragged me out to accompany him.

So, i went there and laid down on the couch. I imagined myself holidaying at Cancun All Inclusive resort with hubby. The hot sun, the white sandy beaches, the wind blowing. Margarita in hand.... OMG, i've not been on a holiday for ages. I'm so dying to, man. It's the weekend and hubby will be back by evening. I think he wont say no to a holiday in Cancun.

No comments: