Friday, April 10, 2009

Sleep better with a wedge pillow

My friend is at her pregnancy's third trimester and not enjoying it at all. I know how it's like as i've gone through it twice. Me, i love the second trimester. I enjoying playing with my active and responsive baby inside me, lol. At the third trimester, i can hardly sleep at all. My tummy is big and getting on and off the bed is a real pain, man. She asked me if using a wedge pillow would help her sleep better or not. I told her yes. If only i'd known about wedge pillow back then, i would have bought one. if you are looking for a wedge pillow, you can check out the link i left here in this post.

1 comment:

Easton Taylor said...


buy slim trim active 60 mg online should be taken with food in the dose and duration as per prescript. It must be swallowed as a whole. It works best when it is used along with normal physical activity and a healthy diet. It should not be taken for a long term unless your doctor tells you to do so.