Saturday, December 05, 2009

Online Christmas Shopping

I am so happy today. My three year old wants to join his big brother at the art class. After sending hubby off, i went with him to the art school to see if i can register him or not. The school only takes in children from the age of four onwards. I explained to them that Malcolm is a steady kid and can listen to instructions. He can also communicate well. The school told me i can leave him there for a few weeks to see if he can adapt or not. I dont even need to pay his fees for this month. He's there with his brother now. That leaves me with two hours to myself on weekends. Arent you happy for me?

Earlier this morning, i asked my hubby if he needs me to help him buy Christmas gifts for his friends' kids or not. He's rather busy lately and i reminded him that Christmas is just a few short weeks away. He asked me to buy them from this online store that sells Baseball Equipment. Believe you me i'd rather buy things online than drive out to the malls on weekends. One can hardly get a parking space on weekends. Moreover, i get better deals when i shop online. Well, if you are looking for Baseball Equipments for your kids, you may want to check out the link i left here in this post.

*This is a sponsored review"

No comments: