Friday, March 19, 2010

Another bedsheet gone, sigh.....

My kid got hold of my pair of scissors and happily went snippety snip on the bedsheet with it. It's not the first time he's done that. The bedsheet now has three big holes on it and if i dont sew a patch over it, the damage will be worse by tomorrow morning. I dont have time to do that now as it's almost dinner time. I can only change to a new sheet and keep this one for the time being. Last time, i can get very angry at them but i tend to remind myself these days that they are only kids after all. My friend told me if she gets worked up often, her hemorrhoids will worsen. It's not easy to find an effective hemorrhoids treatment product, you know. If you are looking for one, i've left a link here in this post where you can get some online.

No comments: