Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Time to renew my web hosting account....

It's August already. See how time flies. In my opinion, time flies super fast when one has kids to care for. In the blink of an eye, another day, another week, another month had passed, am i right. Well, if you are one of the lucky ones who dont have to take care of your kids, then i believe you get to do more. Me, all my time is spent on the kids leaving me with just a few hours in between school and bedtime. If i dont bring my laptop along with me when i send them to school, i hardly get the chance to go online once i'm back home.

Talking of blogs, i believe my hosting fee is due anytime. I still havent heard from my webhost yet. Well, i odnt think i have long to wait before the request for payment comes in. I no longer have much time to blog these days. My blogs are still hosted on a VPS hosting package and i have a good mind to move them all back to shared hosting. Let's see if things improve by end of this month or not. If it doesnt, i sure want to save myself some money. Are you looking for more web hosting choice packages? If you are, then you may want to check out the link i left here in this post. Hope you find one that suits your budget.

No comments: