Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gold bullion investment plan

Hubby just called me up. Asked me to get ready to go out for dinner. He went out with #2 to meet a friend just now. Told me his friend wanted to tell him about the gold bullion investment plan he's involved in. Whatever it is, i only know that gold is no longer affordable with its ever-escalating price. So, i doubt if hubby will get himself involved it without my knowledge. Well, it's important to study all the risks involved in any kind of investment before taking the plunge. I guess i'd better go keep all my gold jewelry in a safe deposit box at the bank since it's not safe to wear gold jewelry these days. If you are interested in gold bullion investments, the link here will provide you with more information. Check it out.

No comments: