Monday, August 06, 2007

Check out Smorty

I got accepted into another advertising network. I'm talking about Smorty, another platform for businesses to advertise on blogs. Another great place for you to expand your knowledge or simply share your opinions and view on products and services. For me, writing paid posts is a good way as i get to know a lot more services online. If not for these networks i wouldnt have come across so many interesting sites anyway.

Advertisers are always seeking people and new ways to help them market their products. Or maybe you have a service that you want more people to know of, you can also become an advertiser yourself. I dont think i need to tell you how much i love writing reviews. It brings me around $2 - 3k extra income a month!!! How can i say no to that. If you want to do the same, then you'll have to check out Smorty!!!

No comments: