Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My in-laws are going to Australia

There's so much to do today, just not enough time. Someone dropped by at 12pm, my busiest hour and hubby wasnt in. I have to prepare my kid for school and it's also about Malcolm's nap time. So, you can imagine having to entertain a guest at that hour. Too bad, she wasnt aware of it and i was sporting a black face the whole time.


Both my father-in-law and mother-in-law are going to Australia for a short holiday and i have to help them look for Melbourne Accomodation, Hotels in Perth and also Hotels in Adelaide. They told me they want to go to Esperance, which is blessed with unspoilt stretches of coastline that gleam like sparkling sapphires. Sounds so therapeutic to me with the sun and beach.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to having the whole house to myself for once, lol. No in-laws around for a whole weeks sounds like a dream come true for me. I dont need to go on a holiday to destress, lol. No relatives nor friends dropping by unannounced will do. So, anyone here wants to go to Australia? You go click on any of the links provided for really good deal, k.

No comments: