Saturday, September 22, 2007

Who wants to change to a new mailbox?

I really hate it when it rains. And it's been raining a lot lately. You should have seen how torrential the rain is these days. A few huge trees fell near my house. One even fell right beside a car. The driver is indeed a lucky woman as she just got out of her car shortly before it happened. But what i hate about the rain is my mail will get wet if i forget to bring them in before the rain comes.

I'm going to check out those mailboxes at mailboxixchange.com. They are a distributor of high quality residential mailboxes and also commercial mailboxes. They have over 1500 mailbox and curbside decor products. I'm sure i can find one that will keep the rain out. Hubby will sure complain if he finds wet mail once again. Does anyone here wants to change to a new mailbox? Please check out the links provided here, ya.

No comments: