Thursday, October 18, 2007

Important point to note for brochure printing

I have some problem setting my Nokia's email notification. I've tried many ways but the thing just wont beep now. I have reason to believe it's due to the firmware upgrade. I've tried calling the workshop but as they only know how to fix phones, they are hopeless as far as settings and configurations are concerned. They only know how to set all those network settings and not email settings. That, i have to rely on the user manual that came with my phone.

I finally found the user manual. I bought the phone many months back. Who can remember things that happened so long ago. But instinct tells me it's inside the guest room and that's where i found it after 2 whole hours of digging around those cabinets. It was after i took the user manual back to my room that i found out that it's written in BM. As if that's not bad enough, you should have seen the size of the font in that manual. It's so small that i have to use a magnifying glass to read them.

Now, this is not good at all. I though the brochure would offer some help. Too bad, those words are also too small for me to read and i didnt bother after that. If you run a business, i think you'd better get a good Brochure Printing company to handle all your printing for you. Nowadays, 4 color Brochure Printing is available at very affordable prices too. And you can even upload and do all the settings by yourself. You may want to take a look at those beautiful templates by clicking on the links here.

No comments: