Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Wanna meet new friends?

For a blogger like me who sits in front of my computer all day long, i dont really have the time to make new friends. The only people i interact with on a daily basis are my immediate family members and blog buddies. Which are not that many too. A friend told me that i can make more friends at Friendstation, which is a free community website. She told me i can have Live Chat and make lots of new friends.

Gee, does that mean i can Chat there with my videocam? Looks more like a Dating site to me, but no harm trying, right. Many people met their life partner that way. It's a free site and members can chat in any of their chat rooms. And there's Live Phone Chat too. So, there's no reason for anyone to feel bored now, ya. Go sign up at Friendstation, k.

*This is a sponsored review*

No comments: